It’s been a long road to the mission field, but, by the grace of God, we are leaving on Tuesday, November 20. I have accepted a call from the Escondido United Reformed Church to be sent as their missionary serving in Milan, Italy.Read More
Little has changed since our last update. We continue to wait for the Italian Consulate to grant us visas so that we can leave for Italy and labor in the country. They have held our passports since May 15 and referred our application to Italy's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which has yet to make a decision. This caused us to miss our scheduled flight of July 9. We have a new flight scheduled for August 21, but we will need to receive our passports with the visa in order to board the plane.
We ask everyone everywhere to pray. The Italian government is not generous when it comes to granting religious visas, especially to Protestant ministers from America who want to labor in a church that they (the Italian government) do not officially recognize. If the visa is delayed and/or denied, we will face some new uncertainties and challenges.Read More